The ODM Super Sewer™ – Ideal for Sewing Short Run Books On-Demand!
The ODM Super Sewer™ is an automatic in-line sewing machine designed for on-demand photo books, yearbooks, journals, children’s (juvenile) books and thin (up to 1/2” thick) text books. Easy to operate with a touch screen control panel. Super Sewer™ features Back Tack Technology™ simply put, the sewing machine does a reverse back stitch on the head and foot of the book block. This ensures a very strong side sew which will not come apart at the head and foot like standard side sewn books normally do.
The Super Sewer™ can stitch up to 10 books per minute; that’s 600 books per hour.
NEW! BACK TACK TECHNOLOGY™
• Automatically back sews both head and foot of each book
• Lock-stitch sewing
• Self-adjusting, automatic in-line sewing machine
• Easy-to-operate LCD touch screen control panel
• Safety guard box lifts open for easy access
• Hopper delivery
• Quick change bobbin
• Built-in catching basin neatly stacks sewn books
• NEW Book Size: Min. 3” x 5”; Max. 11” x 14”; up to 1/2” thick